Manager, Network Reliability Engineering
- Strong experience managing small to medium sized Network teams.
- Previous experience building and operating large-scale networks
- Solid network design skills and operating mission critical systems
- Knowledge of application of network design, including knowledge of major routing protocols, topology design, network hardware, device configuration and traffic engineering.
- Experience building production software applications or an understanding of software development, distributed systems and systems architecture
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience
- Engineering experience in networking, Automation and Cloud Technologies.
- Agile experience is preferred
- Experience in managing large scale distributed systems or a related field.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.