Windows AND Citrix Generalist
Australian citizens with ability to get baseline security clearance are only preferred
- Undertake diagnosis and problem resolution in relation to end user queries
- Level 2 and 3 Support of the department’s Citrix and Intune mobile user queries, from both server and user’s Windows10 Laptop view
- Administer and provide solutions for the Windows Server Operating System, including Group Policy, Active Directory, and migrating between OS versions.
- Security Patching for large fleet of Windows and Citrix physical and virtual servers
- Application patching / upgrading on Windows and Citrix virtual servers
- Keep abreast of daily monitoring and health check tasks to ensure the availability of the department’s remote access systems.
- Liaise effectively with internal clients at all levels.
- Provide reports and advice to managers.
- Manage and deliver on competing priorities within tight timeframes.
- Guide end user staff in the resolution of complex technical problems.
- Windows Server Admin skills
- Windows 10 SOE and Admin skill
- Microsoft Azure Admin skills
- End User Support skills
- Microsoft Intune admin skills
- Citrix administration skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9118 2071 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.