Websphere IIB Integration Developer/Consultant
Our Client, is a major government organisation has engaged Adaps to source an IBM Integration Bus Developer(Websphere Message Broker) to work on an IIB upgrade project.
This position is for a migration project from “Websphere ESB to IBM Integration Bus”.
Contract Position: Good $$$$
Duration : 5 Months+Possible Extension
This position Ideally suits an IBM Integration Bus consultant with:
- Overall 7-10yrs of IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 years + experience with IBM Integration Bus(Websphere Message Broker) development and solution design.
- Experience working with Websphere Enterprise Service Bus(ESB) is highly desirable
- Experience with Migration projects(from Websphere ESB to IIB) is a bonus
- Strong knowledge in ESQL,Java
- Knowledge on Integration (Desirable)
- Consulting experience in 2-3 full life cycle projects (ideally)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology
If you are interested in this position, please call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 and apply using the link to find out further information.