- Position Title: Web Developer
- Department: Information Technology
- Duration: Permanent Role
- Location: Melbourne
- Reports To: Manager, Design, Development and Implement
Position Summary & Purpose
The role is a hands-on, frontend-heavy, web developer role focused on developing solutions on a web stack comprising Sitecore CMS, .NET, React, and other modern web technologies and frameworks. The role will involve close collaboration with Product Managers and other business stakeholders to design and implement solutions that are aligned with the themes and focus areas of the teams, like increasing new student enrolments and improving the retention and re-enrolment of existing students.
We are looking for candidates with 4-6 years of frontend heavy web development experience and:
- A good understanding of the DOM and it’s APIs.
- An in-depth knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and are able to demonstrate a good understand of building responsive, accessible and performant web applications.
- A good understanding of frontend development workflows.
- Experience with at least one other programming language like C# or Java.
- A good understanding of CMSs. Experience with Sitecore is a big plus!
- A willingness to work ‘full-stack’.
- A good understanding of software development patterns and practices like TDD, SOLID, code refactoring techniques, version control workflows.
- Write clean, flexible, simple and maintainable code.
- Being able to demonstrate open-source projects or work on GitHub etc. is a plus!
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.