Voice Identity & Access Management Engineer
- Voice Identity & Access Management Engineer
- Salary on offer upto $147k/annum + bonus
- Permanent opportunity
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
About the role:
The Voice Identity & Access Management Engineer is a technical development role
- Work in a team environment to analyze business processes, procedures, and user requirements to establish system requirements.
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Keep clear documentation of specifications, designs and practices for bespoke projects.
- Improve, enhance, and correct systems.
- Work in an agile environment attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Working knowledge of Authentication with proven experience in modern authenticators such as OAuth2/OpenID Connect, SAML.
- Hands-on web service development (Java preferred).
- Experience with Nuance Security Suite an advantage.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.