VC and AV, Zoom Support Engineer
Role will be to provide dedicated onsite support services for premium meeting room spaces which includes management of pre, and post room equipment checks, with proactive monitoring performed to resolve problems before they impact the users. You will also conduct user education sessions to enhance the user experience using AC and VC services for all employees.
What you will be doing
- 2+ years’ experience supporting services to large scale enterprise, preferably with AV solutions (Video, Web and Audio Conferencing)
- 2+ years of experience working in a Workplace Operations environment dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and good verbal and written communication ability
- Knowledge of video conferencing services.
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Experience in using Service NOW for incident, change and request management.
- Experience w/VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership to drive outcomes, and a motivated and positive outlook
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: