- VBA Developer
- Project Coordinator
- 2-3 years experiecne
Looking for an energetic VBA Programmer / coordinator able to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Quality assurance support, data & report validation and meeting deadlines for assigned work.
- Uploading sample and sending invitations & reminders
- Monitor survey progress and quotas, carry out data checks, communicate with Data Analysts
- Involve with survey testing & make sure that scripts are programmed as per specification
- Data extraction and analysis
- experience with scheduling tools
The role requires a hands on person who is detail-oriented, process-driven, and able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Projects have short development/QA life-cycles and require a high-level of responsiveness and quality.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- VBA programming experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel; ability to manipulate spreadsheets and database information
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Systems & process orientation
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)