UX designer/Front End Developer
- Contract/Perm Both Options
- Best Market Rate
- Melbourne CBD
At ADAPS, taking risks and doing new things is core to what we do. We think great ideas come from anyone, regardless of role or level. We are a team that values flexibility and adaptability. If you want to partner with high-profile brands and directly impact a product, then this is the place for you. Most importantly, if you believe that the people make a great company, then this is the place for you!
As a UX Designer, you’ll play a key role in helping in redesigning the full suite of client ‘software to be the best in the world. The opportunity is unique; you’ll enjoy the stability of a bank industry with an incredible reputation while being part of an agile team that works in a start-up-like culture
3 to 5 years’ commercial experience on;
· Designing user-friendly user interfaces for enterprise web applications for business users.
· Storyboarding of use cases, Wireframing of user interface and hi-res mockups.
· Responsive design for desktop, tablet and mobile.
· Design the UX/Front End of different projects.
· Adept at collaborative design sessions, user testing, user flows, wireframes, visual mockups, prototypes and working directly with engineers.
· Have experience working and collaborating in cross-functional teams.
· Have experience working in an Agile product development environment.
· Have a good understanding of technical requirements and limitations of responsive web.
Required technical Skills;
· Fluency in developing graphics for web application UI, producing assets like images, icons, banners.
· Fluency with visual and interaction tools as well as prototyping tools.
Nice to have technical Skills;
· Experience in developing Salesforce Lightning UI.
The work environment is casual and fun yet requires individuals who enjoy proactively tackling big problems.
So don’t miss the opportunity now and APPLY now and
Connect with Adaps: