UX Design – Lead
- UX Design Lead – Design and Delivery
- Large Government Agency – Sydney CBD
- Initial 3 month contract – Rolling Contract
UX DESIGNER – LEAD
Seeking an experienced UX Designer (Lead) for a large piece of work within a Government Agency in Sydney CBD. This is an initial 3 month contract with potential extension(s).
A need has been identified to create a new position of UX and Design Lead within the newly established Digital Services Team. The position will deliver, lead, and support UX research and design initiatives across several digital services projects and establish the User Experience and Design capability for the government agency. The initial contract is 3 months with opportunities for longer extensions in the future.
- Championing UX and Design approaches with organisational stakeholders
- Collaboratively establishing and refining user-centred UX approaches, standards and capabilities
- Leadership and support of UX and Design professionals engaged on digital services projects
- Developing, leading and / or reviewing UX research and delivery plans for a number of digital services projects
- Design of end to end sustainable and evolving digital services (products, people, processes) and design of the digital products underpinning those services
- User research, design and testing utilising a variety of approaches including contextual inquiry, participatory design, prototyping and wire-framing
- Working within lean and agile service and product development contexts
- Leadership / development / review of UX and Design artefacts.
- Experience in delivery and leadership of UX and Design activities
- Ability to embed service design and practices within the organisation
- Proven ability of conducting user experience research activities along with testing, prototyping and analysis
- Ability to sustainably apply design methods across the organisation
- Experience in working in lean and agile contexts
- Public sector experience highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) and industry certification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Applications close 27/03/2015. Apply here or contact David or Damian on 02 9253 4300.
Adaps is an equal opportunity recruiter that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.