UI/UX Application Developer
UI/UX Application Developer
12 months contract on a view to extend
Large Government Department
Expected Start Date: August 2019
Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
Note: Australian Citizens are preferred.
The User Interface and Application Developer is responsible for the delivery of high quality mobile software applications for the CLIENT Mobile Policing Program (MPP). They will be involved in system design, development, testing and implementation of mobile software applications and user interfaces for CLIENT. The primary function of this role will to utilize expert industry skills and knowledge in successful delivery of hybrid and web-based mobile software applications in CLIENT environment.
- Design and implement front-end business applications, working closely with business stakeholders, and back-end developers to generate technical requirements and integrate with back-end systems.
- Work closely with other developers on MPP team in the implementation of common re-usable plug-ins, frameworks and solutions.
- Work with development teams to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop and deliver new enhancements and products.
- Work with the Solution/Technical Architects to implement functional requirements for business applications.
- Interact with Quality Assurance personnel throughout application development life cycle.
- Develop documentation in support of MPP deliverables. These may include technical, training, end-user documentation etc.
- Provide training for internal staff and external s on new and existing software products and technologies.
- Working knowledge of application and web servers including JBoss and Apache Tomcat. Some knowledge and understanding of application configuration, deployment and maintenance on Linux server environments.
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to hybrid and web based application development
- Adhere to all CLIENT policies and guidelines including information security
- Demonstrate experience in development of Salesforce projects
- Demonstrate experience in development of mobile software applications both Hybrid and Web-Based within tight time-frames using variety of SDLC methodologies – in particular Agile.
- Demonstrated experience in web development environment, HTML, HTML5, CSS, graphics, images and icons; Extensive experience in User Interface/User Experience design.
- Experience with Java development is desirable, Java/JEE, JSF / PrimeFaces / RichFaces, JSP, JAX-RS, Rest EASY;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set own priorities and manage time effectively;
- Sound documentation and communication skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Ricky – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: