- UI Developer
- 9 Months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Parramatta, NSW
The User Interface and Mobile Application Developer is responsible for the delivery of high quality mobile software applications. They will be involved in system design, development, testing and implementation of mobile software applications and user interfaces for Client. A primary function of this role is to utilize expert industry skills and knowledge in successful delivery of hybrid and web-based mobile software applications in CLIENT environment. The position reports to the Project Manager.
- Design and implement front-end business applications, working closely with business stakeholders and back-end developers to generate technical requirements and integrate with back-end systems;
- Work closely with other developers on the project team in the implementation of common re-usable plug-ins, frameworks and solutions;
- Work with development teams to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop and deliver new enhancements and products;
- Work with the Application/Technical/Solution Architects, to implement functional requirements business applications;
- Interact with Quality Assurance personnel throughout the application development lifecycle;
- Develop documentation in support of project deliverables. These may include technical, training, end-user documentation, etc;
- Provide training for internal staff and external clients on new and existing software products and technologies; m
- Working knowledge of application and web servers including JBoss and Apache Tomcat. Some knowledge and understanding of application configuration, deployment and maintenance on Linux server environments;
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to hybrid and web-based application development;
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PMO related to supporting the Program/Project;
- Adhere to all CLIENT policies and guidelines including information security;
- Required to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.