Trainee / Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant
– Have you ever wondered what it is really like to be a Recruitment Consultant?
– What makes it a Billion Dollar industry?
– Why are some Recruitment Consultants super successful?
– What is the difference between the average, and the superstars?
– You may be surprised to find out that there is a formula to success in recruitment!
Recent Graduate who is hard-working, focused and committed to making a long-term career in the recruitment industry.
About Adaps: Established in 1964, Adaps IT are experts specialising in technology recruitment, we offer bespoke solutions that incorporate latest recruitment tools, methodology and innovative proven processes that drive efficiency and results.
We take great pride in our consultative approach and astutely focused delivery, which means we understand your specific requirements, and we deliver.
Your role as a Trainee / Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
Following your training period, the role and responsibilities include:
- Gaining a great knowledge of the IT Sector (Digital, IT Security, Infrastructure etc.)
- Generating candidates by posting job advertisements, database / internet searches, candidate meetings, social media / LinkedIn and networking.
- Understanding your candidate’s career requirements and presenting them with opportunities within your client companies.
- Managing client relationships, meeting clients, managing the recruitment process by taking job requirements, arranging interviews / preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries and making placements.
- The training you receive will mean that you will not just be a recruitment consultant filling a job. You’ll become an industry expert, able to bring valuable market insight to your clients and candidates. You’ll become a trusted partner to your customers resulting in a high level of repeat business.
- Recent Graduate who is hard-working, focused on your career and committed to making a long-term career in the recruitment industry.
- You will be Resilient, Ambitious and Motivated individual
- You do not need to bring any technical IT knowledge. However, having a curious nature along with any interest in all things digital helps!
If you are interested in the above role please click apply now!
By joining Adaps IT (https://www.adaps.com.au/) as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in 2018 we will support your new recruitment career through our extensive training, structured career progression, wide range of incentives and rewards, amazing benefits packages because we want you to succeed and become the best you can be.
Over the next few months, we are recruiting for a number of trainee recruitment consultants based across the Victoria region for start dates throughout 2018. You don’t need to have prior experience in sales or recruitment but you do need to be extremely ambitious, sales driven and commercially minded with a strong desire to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to rise to our recruitment challenge? If the answer is yes – Please call Nitin Verma, Client Services Manager on 0433212134 for an initial conversation.