TestShell Automation Engineer
Role : TestShell Automation Engineers
Hiring type- Subcon/Perm
Skillset – Certified TestShell Automation Engineers.
One of our large client is hiring TestShell Automation Engineers for their upcoming projects and the desired skills are as follows:
Experience- 5+ Years
- “Certified” Test shell Senior automation engineers
- Extensive test automation and scripting experience
- Wireline and Optical technologies exposure preferable – HFC/GPON/VDSL/DOCSIS – CMTS/DWDM Technologies
- Experience working with agile process methodologies preferable
- Exposure working on network elements – OLT’s, ONT’s, CMTS, Cable modems, DSL modems, Alcatel, Juniper & Cisco switches/Routers.
- Experience working with test tools like Spirent Test center, IXIA and IBM Rational
- Experience in Automation areas like Data and voice traffic test, L2/L3 protocol traffic test, Application level protocol test, Performance, scalability and stability test.
- Experience on EMS Testing using SNMP/CLI/SOAP/XML APIs preferable.
How to apply:
Apply using the link below and send your updated resume.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: