T24, Test Management
Test Manager/Test Lead
6 months Contract
- Management and delivery of successful project outcomes
- Develop and manage test requirements based on supplied business requirements
- Develop and execute test strategies, test plans and test cases in accordance with the test and release framework
- Develop test data, scripts and coordinate the configuration of the test environment
- Plan and coordinate all phases of testing within project frameworks and timelines in a consultative and professional manner
- Management of defects: Identify, classify and track defects during testing and post-implementation support phases to ensure defects are resolved in accordance with business priorities
- Manage reporting and quality assurance analysis of test results to ensure all tests are executed as per the test plans and to provide status reports to stakeholders
- Actively identify potential issues, develop and monitor corrective actions plans
Must Have Skillset:
- Test Manager with overall 20+ Years of experience and minimum of 15 yrs of experience as Test Manager.
- Experience with 5 + large T24 transformation project with multiple location rollout.
- Experience in Greenfield Transformation Projects is a must.
- Experience with managing 20+ team.
- Excellent Core banking testing experience
- Language – English, Tamil & Arabic (Added Advantage).
- Project & Test Management certification (Added Advantage).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.