- This role primarily exists to lead all testing activities and implement processes, systems and tools for the ongoing control and management of software releases and other changes across all production and environments that relate to the Client Digital Product Suite.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for validating production issues and seeing them through to resolution.
- In addition, this position is responsible for developing and providing ongoing quality oversight of a Client Test Automation capability focusing on developing the framework, tools, methodologies and processes.
Role Specific Deliverables:
- Develop and implement Environment, Release Management, Test Automation and Deployment Frameworks encompassing tools, methodologies, processes and reporting cycles
- Demonstrate ability to work autonomously and within a team environment under direction of team manager
- Demonstrate ability to work with agile delivery methodologies
- Participate in the solution design from the concept phases to understand test scenarios
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including product owners, business analysts, developers and support analysts
- Ensure and enforce appropriate testing standards and quality measures defined by team lead are followed
- Develop test cases, test suites for both automated and manual testcases using Client proprietary automation tool and establish traceability to stated business requirements
- Prepare testing suites to ensure that new and changed digital product functions are tested effectively to deliver quality outcomes and meet business requirements
- Execute test cases on releases, upgrades and any new implementations to the client Digital Platform and IT solutions
- Record the outcomes of testing activities in Client Approved test management tool
- Follow the Client approved defect management process ensuring timely reporting of defects that are affecting system and testing process
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on testing activities to the team lead
- Work closely with Digital Support Analysts to validate and resolve production bugs
- Distribute testing activities to crowdsourced test analysts
- Participate and support the software development life-cycle (SDLC) in all phases across division with focus on Agile Methodologies.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar senior test analyst role, testing enterprise solutions for a large, geographical dispersed organisation.
- Previous experience in Application Lifecycle Management in testing phase with participation in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, and Deployment phases of solutions
- Strong Testing and Quality Assurance experience
- Solid experience with Agile methodologies
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.