Our Client is looking for a Test Manager to manage system, system integration testing and regression testing on a Lean Waterfall project.
As a Test Manager, you are responsible for managing the testing activities on assigned Project. You will ensure that all assigned technology solutions are delivered to agreed quality standards and within the allocated timeframe.
You are also responsible for reviewing the business requirements, designing the test approach and plans and providing the testing estimates and presenting these to the Project Team and SIT Manager for consideration and approval
You will be working closely with the Automation Test Lead to identify areas for automation and drive automation capability within Project
You will work in conjunction with the assigned manager to obtain the necessary signoffs and approvals for all phases of testing and have this information recorded and presented as part of the success criteria for acceptance into the production environment.
- Software & Infrastructure quality management
- End to End Test Management (SIT)
- Project Assigned Test Management
- Test Automation
- Quality Reporting & Governance
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor to meet reasonable operational and/or other requirements
Testing and Quality and Leading (80%)
- Participate in the scoping and estimation of Project work.
- Provide test estimates and demand profiling input for the respective Project work. This should be provided as directed from the assigned Project Manager or delegate leading the specific change
- Engage appropriate stakeholders and develop Master Test Plans, Test Approach and other associated documentation for Projects work (as necessary) based upon the agreed methodology and test strategy
- Develop test conditions, scenarios and cases ensuring coverage of all business and technology requirements against traceability matrices and agreed test plans and strategies
- Identify and provide the necessary test cases and updates to support regression and automation testing because of changes tested and accepted into production.
- Analyze application requirements and designs, manual test cases, and business scenarios to design, create, and execute automation test scripts using approved automation test tool(s)
- Effectively document and mitigate risks and issues relating to the end to end testing of Project work and keep all key stakeholders informed both verbally and via written communication
- Identify the demand and manage the test resources and manage test activities for Project work in close consultation with the Project Manager
- Organise and arrange the testing environments for Project work in co-ordination with the appropriate Project Manager and/or Tech Lead and Release Manager
- Manage System Integration Testing including the definition, planning, execution, monitoring and reporting for Project work with Project Manager / Tech Leads and Business Analysts
- Work closely with the BPT Manager to support business process testing on Project
- Ensure adherence to agreed test methodologies and disciplines for Project work.
- Ensure effective use of agreed Test Tools, including Documentation Repository Tools, Defect Management Tools, Test Automation Tools and Test Management Tools.
- Manage the triaging and end to end defect resolution process for projects / SITE and BAU work
- Manage testing across multiple Project work activities
- Manage the day to day task assignments and deliverables of Test Resources (co-located and offshore / distributed) across multiple Project testing activities.
- Contribute to the on-going development of the testing discipline and methodologies
- Work collaborate with the Automation Test Lead to identify areas that can be automated on Project.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by line manager and assignment manager to meet reasonable operational and/or other requirements
Documentation and Reporting (10%)
- Prepare and publish reports, to defined timetables on the status of initiatives and testing metrics for Project work.
- Effectively communicate timely status to relevant stakeholders and managers during the testing phases of projects.
- Ensure that test schedules, plans and summary reports are produced for all Project work
- Manage the creation, approval (where applicable) and appropriate storage of detailed testing documentation including test plans, scripts / cases, Master Test Plans, Test Summary Reports and other associated test related documentation
- Ensure all necessary test automation documentation (including test framework, test approach) is prepared with the inclusion of full technical details. Audit all Project testing activities to ensure that all defects are logged, analysed, reported and closed once successfully retested.
- Effectively escalate risks and issues to appropriate stakeholders and negotiation / agree on mitigation steps where necessary.
- Effectively carry out Quality Audit Reviews of all test documentation including the documentation of questions, comments and action items and follow up on these where necessary.
- Manage a traceability matrix to ensure all business requirements are covered with appropriate level of testing
Process Improvement and Innovation (10%)
- Contribute to the review and re-design of processes and procedures on an on-going basis to help deliver improvements to team productivity and efficiency.
- Lead and monitor the Proof of concepts (POC) on new tools and technologies to determine the feasibility of testing application and/or test tools.
- Contribute to the review of test case design and provide feedback to ensure testing standards are maintained.
- Engage in planning to identify test automation opportunities and promote its usage.
As well as any other tasks or responsibilities assigned from time to time by management
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Kish – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: