Position: Test Manager
Location : Melbourne
Job Type : Subcon / Permanent
Our esteemed client is hiring Test Manager for upgrading their existing systems.
- Test Managers Position Statement Organizational Unit Test, Integration & Implementation Specific Role Purpose the Test Manager occupies a senior position within a project and has overall accountability for the test strategy, planning, execution and reporting.
- As Test Manager for the Test, Integration & Implementation team, your job is to deliver complex integration testing programs spanning the network and IT technology domains. Specific Accountabilities. Accountabilities of the position require you to define test strategies and test plans to execute the test program of work agreed quality, cost and schedule.
- Ensure testing resources including people and test environments have been planned and are ready to execute the test program; Ø ensure configuration controls are in place during testing activities.
- Deliver test reports to stakeholders for review and endorsement, proactively manage risk and issues surrounding the execution of the test program, demonstrate excellent organizational skills to facilitate project milestones for testing. Work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- You will be a self-starter who can produce accurate work consistently and who is task and action focused.
- You will demonstrate a commitment to achieving results and have the ability to work independently. provide quality advice based on technical knowledge, review and monitor the deliverables of project team members and delivery partners engaged on the project.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of best test practice.
- Experience delivering testing programs in medium to large integration environments for at least 8 years is mandatory.
- Knowledge of testing processes and systems is required together with demonstrated ability to priorities and make appropriate judgements.
- A strong understanding of engaging and accessing OSS application test environments via the IT Solution Delivery centers is highly desirable.
- You will have excellent oral and written communications skills and achieve testing program outcomes which meet business requirements through resolving testing issues and challenges as required whilst liaising with multiple business and technical subject matter experts.
- Experience in the development of test automation solutions is desirable.
- Proven ability to articulate and present information in a short, sharp, effective manner is essential.
- A test management certification such as ISTQB or equivalent is desirable.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements
Connect with Adaps: