Test Lead / Senior Test Analyst
Client is seeking an experienced Test Lead (working at an EL1 level) with level 5 as per the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) category Testing (TEST). Duties Reporting to the ICT Project Manager
The UAT Lead will be responsible for:
- Leading, coordinating and executing UAT activities across all ePoC partners’ technical personnel
- Undertaking UAT on behalf of DESE
- Drafting, reviewing, and approving UAT-related documentation (e.g. UAT plans, scripts, scenarios, reports)
- Ensuring defect resolution and active risk management
- Validating business requirements and project assumptions
- Working with the external ICT Service Provider about all activities relating to UAT
- Liaising with Internal and external stakeholders on technical and non-technical aspects of the project to ensure the system being built is fit-for-purpose.
- Demonstrated experience as test lead in large ICT Projects testing large-scale systems in an Agile environment – applying test frameworks, manual and automated testing techniques and tools, coordination of multiple stakeholders and development of testers.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL & COSMOS and querying databases using tools such as Microsoft SQL, Server Management Studio and Power BI.
- Experience in preparing test strategies, test case execution and test data creation for RESTful API testing (JSON Schema) in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in capturing, understanding and refining UAT requirements in creating, writing, and executing Test Cases, resulting in and creating the Test Summary Report.
- Demonstrated experience testing system functionality of large scale, complex IT applications including MS AZURE CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Source Control, DevOps, Postman/Newman, K6).
- Development of functional and regression test scenarios, test cases and maintain traceability between requirements and test artefacts.
- Relevant qualifications in Information Technology, Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- Must have current baseline clearance
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on (03) 08506 6547 or email for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.