Test Delivery Manager – Geelong based long term
- 12 months – Fixed term !!
- Generous pay!!
- Geelong based role with travel to Melbourne !!
- 12 months – Fixed term!
- Great pay!!
Our premium Government client is looking for an experienced Test Manager. The Testing Practice Manager will be accountable for establishing and maintaining best practice testing processes, approaches and tools to reduce business risk and provide test leadership and strategic direction.
1. Should have managed large and complex Test programs. Experience in defining and implementing Test Frameworks, methodologies and tools
2. Experience in selection and application of a broad range of testing approaches, methods, tools and a competency framework
3. Experience in the determining and implementing QA criteria and acceptance gateway models with dedication to assisting in continual improvement of the testing process to an optimal level
4. Strong leadership skill, ability to mentor/coach other team members as required
5. Excellent stakeholder management at all levels.
6. Adept in risk and issue management
7. Good understanding of various SDLC methodologies
8. Ability to present to and influence a wide variety of audiences (C’X’O level)
9. ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certification – highly regarded
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: