Test Automation Lead
Test Automation Lead
- Test Automation Lead
- Permanent Role
- Great Work Culture
An opportunity exists for a Test Automation Lead Testing to work with the Test Delivery team who is passionate, results focused individual to take accountability for the test management, direction, and quality assurance for platform delivery. The successful applicant will be part of our delivery team and will be responsible for providing technical support as we continue our transformation of Client’s platform delivery.
As a Test Automation Lead , you will be responsible for developing and implementing end-to-end test strategies, and then delivering to that strategy whilst meeting quality control standards. Working closely with the Product, Project, Platform and Delivery Centre’s to ensure best practice is implemented, adhered to and enhanced. A strong focus will be placed on your ability to influence and implement market leading testing and automation patterns and practices.
- Accountable for the delivery of test capability for development projects
- Accountable for the measurement and monitoring of progress using established development project processes to ensure testing projects are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Maintain strong relationships with testing competency and other partner organisations to ensure effective engagement practices and maximum benefit are returned to the client
- Directly and through influencing team leadership ensure agreed testing methodologies are used appropriately in all development projects
- Manage multiple testing projects across parallel development projects, incorporating project interdependencies to ensure release delivery
Key Skills / Attributes :
- Significant experience in managing technologies, associated risks and working in partnership with consultants
- Experience in resource allocation, shaping priorities, and managing different skills within a team
- Experience in leading test automation or software development delivery.
- Experience in the following open source tools Selenium, TestNG and RestAssured is highly regarded
- Experience in the following commercial tools HP UFT is highly regarded
- Track record in developing high performing teams
- Capable of working in an agile environment
- Strong track record in applying the principles of a software development life cycle
- Experience in Banking / Financial domain with digital products would be an added advantage.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your Testing capabilities in one of Australia’s largest financial institutions.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format to Sanky quoting REF: 12799 for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Sanky on (03) 9956 1175.