Test Automation Engineer
Fixed Term 12 Months Contract
We are seeking an Automation Test Analyst who is technically experienced in building Automation frameworks to join a innovative Technology team.
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Automate testing processes across a range of applications
- Design, build and implement automation frameworks using Selenium
- Produce test plans, test scripts and test reports for a variety of test scenarios
- Perform day to day execution of automation test plans
- Manage and investigate defects and produce error reports
- Liaise and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and SME’s across the company.
- Setting up Automation Framework
- Lead role in Automation for API’s, Unit testing, Web, Batch
- Devops exp is nice to have
- Azure .net microsoft stack
- Tools – Cucumber, jenkins or protractor etc
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.