- Government agency – 6 month contract (further 6 month extension)
- Canberra ACT – Test Analyst / Manager
- Jira – SQL server – Testing – ASAP start
TEST ANALYST / MANAGER
The Test Analyst will primarily be assigned to the Testing discipline of the project team undertaking business and testing activities required to support the operational and implementation aspects of the project.
Applicants willing to work part-time will be considered.
- The production of high quality test documentation and artefacts
- Plan, take responsibility and manage all aspects of the testing activities for multiple projects
- Implement quality and audit compliant procedures and manage test outcomes particularly issues and defects to a high standard.
- Demonstrated recent experience in a test role (manager / test analyst) in a system development or enhancement project
- Extensive experience in producing test plans, cases and acceptance documentation
- Demonstrated experience in conducting system and end-user testing
- Experience with issue management and defect tracking procedures.
- Exposure to JIRA is desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 07/10/2014.