Test Analyst – Senior
Sr. Test Analyst
Multiple positions with a large Global Organization
6-month contract on a view to extend
Australian citizens with Baseline/NV1/NV2 clearance is mandatory.
Adaps has been scouted to source Sr. Test Analyst with expertise in Biometrics Testing to join the largest government client and perform end to end testing in accordance with test methodology and processes.
The client requires the services of several Senior Test Analysts with expertise in Biometrics Testing.
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with vendors, stakeholders and other members of their multidisciplinary team;
- Providing input into:
- Test Artefacts;
- Developing cost estimates for testing activities;
- Analysing system documentation to develop test case specifications;
- Performing Geospatial, Biometrics or technical back end testing;
- Creating comprehensive test cases and complex test data for a variety of systems using a range of tools including SOAP, SQL, & XML;
- Conducting peer reviews with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure quality of work;
- Executing technical test cases for a wide range of ICT products;
- Providing input into reporting on the quality of the solution and status/progress of work;
- Assisting in the resolution of defects and take responsibilities for monitoring resolution through to completion;
- Identifying, documenting and escalating risks and/or issues and applying mitigation strategies where appropriate;
- Providing recommendations to Test Leads and Test Manager based on test results;
- Understanding and employing test ISTQB methodologies
- Assessing the usability of new and existing products or services through trials, expert review, survey and analysis by engaging stakeholders.
- Assisting with the leadership of a team to successfully deliver testing related outcomes on time and with the highest quality possible;
- Mentoring and supporting junior staff within the team as required; and
- Providing testing related estimates as required.
Specified Personnel will be required to prepare and develop the following:
- Test scripts;
- Test progress reports;
- Test summary plans;
- Detailed test plans;
- Risk assessments.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: