Test Analyst – Level 2
Title: Test Analyst – Level 2
Position Reports to: Software Team Leader
Position Type: Permanent
The primary role of the Test Analyst is the development and execution of test strategies and methodologies for STREAMS – a complex product that interfaces with a diverse array of field devices and communications equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working directly with project managers, software analysts and developers to improve product functionality, performance, user interface workflows and useability;
- Developing Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases and other product documentation derived from customer requirements;
- Integrating and validating complex arrangements of software system components by executing Test Strategies, Test Plans and Test Cases;
- Performing software version control and defect management procedures and practices based on Client’s QA standards;
- Working directly with system engineers, trainers and technical support personnel to support product rollouts, device commissioning, user training and ongoing user support.
Personal Attributes / Knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (first language, IELTS 8+ or equivalent).
- Ability to respond to requests in an effective and efficient manner.
- Excellent time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to mentor and coach junior team members.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Quick learner and able to meet deadlines and use initiative.
- Desire to improve work related skills and capabilities.
- Ability to research and assimilate knowledge from various sources.
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree level qualification in Information Technology.
- Minimum 2- 3 years work experience in a software testing or support environment.
- Awareness of the role of integration and system testing within the software development lifecycle.
- Appreciation of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) or Traffic Engineering principles.
- Knowledge of SQL Server or similar relational database management system.
- Exposure to version control software or document management systems.
- Experience with defect tracking systems.
Self-Assessment with Team Leader and Group Manager review (to be documented).
Apply using the link below or call Nithin on 0433 212 134 with Ref Number:12505 and send your updated resume
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Job Ref: 12505