Test Analyst (Gherkin & Selenium experience a must)
- 6 month contract
- Melbourne CBD location
- Gherkin and Selenium experience is necessary
My Client, a well-known and reputed Australian brand is looking for skilled Automation Test Analysts. Due to growth, they are currently requiring two Test Analysts for their team.
**Please note: Only candidates with hands on commercial experience with Gherkin and Selenium need apply**
- Building framworks from scratch
- Review and contribute to product requirements, ensuring testability
- Develop test plans and test cases products and customer deliverables
- Perform QA testing on products and customer deliverables
- Work with the product development tech leads and program managers to help define, build, provide training, and maintain our QA process and procedures
- At least 2 year’s experience in building frameworks and Open Source Automation testing
- At least 6 months experience in the following tools: Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin
- At least 1 year experience in test driven development methodology
This is a initial 6 month contract in Melbourne CBD. Apply now by sending your CV/ Cover Letter in Word format outlining your specific experience with Selenium & Gherkin.