Role: Test Analyst
Duration: 6 months contract
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in Quality Assurance, Data Warehousing / BI, ETL Testing and / or data analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server (joins, data modeling, data mapping and PL/SQL skills), Tableau, Cognos, TM1
- Experience in implementing best practices for BI Testing.
- Experience in writing custom SQL scripts as per requirements..
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for large business initiatives.
- Create and maintain Test cases and Defects Tracking in ALM or Quality Centre.
- Knowledge of Software testing processes and automated tools, with an ability to apply software testing methods and techniques in a DW / BI environment.
- Very good at Cognos TM1 testing – mandatory
- Good Exposure on Agile Methodology will be added plus.
- Knowledge on Mobile Testing or Performance testing (Load Runner/J-meter /Neo Load) tools is Value added.
- Zeal to work or expose on Analytical or statistical projects.
- Expertise in Functional, Integration, System, and Regression testing.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 90 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: