Experience level : 4 + years
Position Type : 6 months contract
Work Location: Sydney
Start Date: Immediate
My client is a large IT consultancy who are looking for a Test Analyst in Sydney to work within the banking domain. They are looking for a candidate with the following experience.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Undertake and manage all system testing related activities for specific IT projects. This includes: test planning; executing tests; reporting and tracking; and assisting with defect resolution.
KEY POSITION OBJECTIVES
- Plan and execute testing related deliverables across various stages of testing.
- Track progress of allocated test designs and test cases to ensure testing deadlines are met.
- Work with IT and the Project Lead to implement the agreed test automation framework.
- Maintain test tools, processes and standards consistent with the agreed testing practices.
- Liaise with business users, business analysts and developers to ensure that planned testing meets their requirements.
- Develop and maintain test artefacts for various testing stages – including the Test Strategy and Plan.
- Generation of progress reports including statistics on completion rate, defects, fixes, etc.
- Contribute to any recommended technical and/or business issues and solutions.
- Work with developers and/or business analysts on required modifications.
- Provide recommendations to improve test planning, test processes and strategies.
- Document test frameworks, tools and processes to agreed standards.
Risk Management & Compliance Objective
Comply with the Code of Conduct and Bank policies, risk management arrangements, statements of responsibilities, manuals, guidelines and procedures including, without limitation, those relating to personal behaviour, work health and safety, equity and diversity and information management, confidentiality and security.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ekta on 03 8506 6565. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: