- Permanent Role
- Salary $90K + Super
- Melbourne Based
- Opportunity to work with the talented Testing Team.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a senior test analyst to join our test team in our Melbourne office. The Test Analyst will perform the testing of new and enhanced systems (planning and execution), regression and production verification test and review documentation to ensure all test requirements are met.
- Analyse Customer requirements and acquire business knowledge.
- Experience in executing projects in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Validate User Stories through defined Acceptance Criteria
- Improve knowledge of business applications and user needs and expectations
- Deliver projects within agreed SLAs (Defect Slippage, Test Coverage etc)
- Manage test data by documenting the results of each test cycle to identify flaws
- Understand and implement industry standards and protocols
- Analyse changes thoroughly, perform impact analysis and validate changes
- Manage and track defects and be part of Defect Aging Meetings
- Ability to perform Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing etc
- Liaise with the software development team
- Defining the appropriate test to be carried out including the test data to be used
- Review project documentation and put together our understanding document
- Provide support to Business Users with respect to UAT, Training and Production Testing
- Conform and contribute to the standards and practices of the Adaps Testing practice principles.
- Provide support and train junior team members
- Ability to support teams in Test Automation & Mobile Testing (tool diversity is required)
- Work with DevOps teams to delivery product CI / CD pipeline
- Diversified experience in technologies and tools
- Proficiency in SQL, XML and Microsoft Office
- Experience in test techniques and programming
- Project management skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Efficient planning skills and an ability to adhere to deadlines
EXPERIENCE IN TOOLS
- Jira and similar tools
- Accountable for conclusion and outcomes
- Has a sense of urgency and drive to complete tasks within deadlines
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a hands-on approach to all tasks
- Self-organised and quick learner
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Be a team player who can also operate autonomously.
- Hold a strong customer service ethics
At Adaps. we believe our people are our great asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call LISA on 03 8547 9541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.