Role – Technical Specialist
Hiring type- Subcon
Duration- 6 Months on extendable basis
One of our large client is hiring Technical Specialist for their upcoming projects and the desired skills are as follows:
- Have experiences and/or be certified in one or more of these areas :
- Strong Systems Administration (+5 years of experience) : Solaris 9/10, Suse/Redhat, VMware ESX
- Networking : Juniper, Cisco, Nortel, UBR, LNS.
- DBA : Oracle 9/10/11, MSSQL, MYSQL, TimesTen, Ldap,
- Systems/Applications: Radius, Jboss, Tomcat,
- Scripting : Perl, Shel,
- Able to apply knowledge of systems engineering principles to achieve required outcomes
- Applies good working knowledge of one or more of these areas: WAN (mainly CISCO, Juniper equipment) & LAN administration; ISP system support, administration & system testing.
- Applies experience with testing or systems administration duties in a software development or integration environment (in ISP, E-commerce organisation or telecommunications environment) to achieve outcomes
- Capable of applying the principles and techniques of load testing
- Able to apply web applications and/or design capabilities to achieve specified outcomes.
- Applies Internet or network security knowledge to achieve outcomes
- Able to identify and resolve IT problems within a changing environment
- Capable of adapting to changing technical priorities.
Highly Desired Capabilities
- Vendor Certified Qualifications ( Solaris, RedHat, Cisco , Juniper)
- ISP systems and Networking knowledge (LNS, BNG, UBR)
- Applications : OpenAM, Varnish, Mule, Postgres, HPQC, QTP
How to apply:
Apply using the link below and send your updated resume.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: