Technician – Media Player Swap Out
We are looking for a technician who can perform swap-out for 1x media player at Hamilton VIC
Scope of Work
1) Connect new HDMI lead of your preferred length into HDMI output on the media player (we will provide 10M cables), run it to the 2nd TV location down the pole and into the 2nd TV.
2) TV screens should be playing content by then.
3) Stick the spare client label at the back of the TV which has the media player connected and the installed USB extension lead on the pole.
4) Fill out client sign-off sheet, take photos and you’re done. On to the next site.
1) 1 client Media Player
2) 1 x 5m and 1 x 10m HDMI Cables
3) 1 x 5M USB Female to Male Extension Lead (1 per media player)
4) 1 x of DP to HDMI adapter
5) 1 x USB 4G Cellular Dongle (1 per media player, store specific)
Important items to bring:
* Keyboard and Mouse
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on (03) 9118 2071 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.