Technical Writer – Cognitive Intelligence
- Role: Technical Writer
- Contract: 1 year and a view to extend for another year
- Location: Canberra, ACT.
- Eligibility: Australian Citizen with Baseline Clearance
One of the Federal Agency is hiring Technical Writer in Canberra and candidates who have passion in Technical Writing and developing AI systems.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills including a broad understanding of Social Media.
- High level of creativity, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think outside the box, but appreciative of simplistic writing when and where required
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or related field, or relevant work experience
- Ability to work under pressure, manage several concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Ability to communicate with influence – with all relevant stakeholders
- Desirable, previous experience developing AI systems and/or Cognitive Intelligence Script Writing`
Please apply using the link below with your resume in word format. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: