- Technical Writer
- 3 months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government client @ Parramatta
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the client
One of our largest Government Client is looking for Technical Writer who is responsible for writing support, release and technical documents required for the ICT Projects. This position reports directly to the Project Manager and will work closely with the Project Solutions Architect, project technical and support team, application subject matter experts (SME) and various security staff, including members of the operational support teams.
- Document all technical plans, procedures and administration processes;
- Co-ordinate the development of disaster recovery documentation; including writing recovery strategy and backup strategy input, and requesting and coordinating input from technical staff;
- Adhere to formal standards and guidelines for prose, information structure, and layout in preparation of documents;
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team;
- Meet project deadlines and goals as part of a team;
- Liaise with key stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Ensure that all Technical Writer functions are undertaken to a professional standard and in accordance with client ST&P PMO methodologies, project controls and protocols;
- Adhere to all client policies and guidelines including information security;
- High level experience in writing architectural, procedural and administrative documents of high quality;
- Demonstrated experience in System Architecture documentation;
- Highly developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise computing systems including data centres, networks, storage, RDBMS, application and web servers.
- Demonstrated organisational, time management and prioritising skills;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, including Microsoft Office and Visio;
Note : Must be an Australian Citizen and Client will sponspored Baseline clearance for the selected candidates.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please forward your resume in Word Format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: