- Technical Writer
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
Adaps has been scouted to source Technical Writer for one of the Large Organisation based in Melbourne.
- Defining, Analysing and documenting Requirements
- Experience in creating Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Need good analytical and documenting skills
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Re-writing design documents and build guides such as SOP, KEDB according to needs
- Prioritizing the business requirements
- Verifying the major project deliverables
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Good Communication skills
- Work closely with stake holders to complete the given task
- Analyse the data requirement and customize report template as per requirement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including collaboration, communication, relationship building, and negotiation.
- Strong presentation, written & verbal communication, and facilitation skills.
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Team oriented approach
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Kish on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please forward your resume in Word Format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: