Technical Support Officer – Mobile Devices
- Technical Support Officer – Mobile Devices
- Parramatta, NSW
- Large Government Department
- 8 Months Contract (on a view to extension)
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
Program / Project Overview
The Mobile Device Specialist is responsible for supporting and implementing technologies which include mobile smart phones, tablets and data SIM cards to maintain levels of mobility support throughout the client. The position reports directly to the Field Support Manager Customer Support, Client Services Group (CSG).
- Demonstrated experience in Mobile Technologies covering all Mobile Smart Phones.
- Demonstrated and direct experience in Mobile technology rollout and transfer including re-enrolment and factory reset of smart phone devices
- Proven experience at appropriate level in ICT projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with MS Office at advanced levels.
- Demonstrated ability with Airwatch Mobile Device Management Systems
- Demonstrated understanding and ability with Google Account creation
- Strong capacity to plan, organise and document guides and processes
- Demonstrated wide ranging technical knowledge of mobile technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and implement best practice solutions with minimum service disruption to Operational department.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce