Technical Specialist – O365
- Technical Specialist – O365
- Parramatta, NSW
- Large Government Department
- 9 Months Contract (on a view to extension)
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
The Technical Specialist is responsible for proving expertise and input to the technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Office 365 within Client. The candidate will work with staff from the Office 365 Programme, IT operations, and external service providers to efficiently and rapidly implement the required solution, and any subsidiary systems. The position reports directly to Office 365 Project Manager.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at System Engineer level.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of cloud-based SaaS solutions – specifically Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Infrastructure stack (Windows desktop and server), Microsoft Application & Azure stacks.
- Proven strong knowledge and demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft PowerShell
- Capability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers, and within the project team
- Strong written and oral communications, proven capability to work within tight deadlines and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
The Office 365 Program is responsible for migrating the existing user base to the latest Microsoft Enterprise product suite and commensurate Azure Federated services to support a highly collaborative and mobile workforce. The 4 key aspects of this Program are:
- Migrating existing Windows 7, Office2007-2013 and IBM suite users to Microsoft Office 365 and Azure services,
- Implement a modern context and device sensitive end user computing environment,
- Support a strong collaboration, operational and administration environment using the new tools and platforms.
- Provide anywhere, any device and “As-a-Service” delivery platforms for business consumption
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.