- Infrastructure Consultant / Technical Specialist
- Location: Melbourne CBD
- 6 months to 1 year contract
- Start ASAP
Our Client, is a major government organization has engaged Adaps to source a Technical Lead with 5-6 years’ experience leading technical team in the implementation of complex IT infrastructure projects, a good understanding of project management methodologies and experience in Migration / Infrastructure and Design.
You must have good understanding of the following technologies: VMware, RedHat Linux and MS Windows Server, Network and Security infrastructure, NetApp SAN, High-Availability technologies, and DBMS infrastructure.
Overall 5+ years of experience as a Infrastructure Project Manager with experience in IBM Stack or good experience in VMware, RedHat Linux and MS Windows Server, Network and Security infrastructure, NetApp SAN, High-Availability technologies, and DBMS infrastructure.
- Experience in lotus notes to Microsoft exchange migration. Experience working with Tool – Quest.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 0385 066 525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: