Technical Service Owner- Cisco UC Environments
- Platform Architect
- 06 months Contract with Excellent Pay Rate $900 – $ 1000 per day
- Large Financial organisation with Work Life balance
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Platform Architect with some implementation for a large financial organisation in Melbourne.
Responsible for the ongoing management and delivery governance of one or more end-to-end Workplace Technology Services contractually supplied by 3rd party Service Providers, incorporating Strategy, Design, Run, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance & Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
Platform Architect Responsibilities:
- Voice Services: Incoming/Outgoing Calling, Voicemail, Dial-Plan, Softphone, IVR.
- Video Services: Streaming and Recording, Video Creation and Packaging.
- Conferencing Services: Voice/Video/Web, Meeting Rooms, Application Integration.
- Associated Network requirements: QOS, CAC, Voice Gateways.
- Faxing Services: Fax Gateways, Fax Integration Points.
- Integrated Services: SMS, Digital signage, Digital Concierge, Visitor registration, Building and Access Management.
- Play an Architectural Lead role in the design and implementation of Video and Voice solutions to meet the service and business requirements.
- Provide Architectural leadership for telephony upgrades and handset replacements delivered via Softphone and BYO programme initiatives.
- Actively contribute and review High-Level Design documentation provided by vendors, often covering low-level solution design concepts.
- Work with Security and Network Architects to help identify and solve complex problems to cross-domain issues.
- Experience in delivering soft-phone replacement initiatives to help deliver strategic technology outcomes for the business.
- Work with the Domain Architects in providing strategic vision and foresight into future technology trends within the Communication Services domain.
- Exposure to Cisco Unified Communications and Telstra Cloud hosted solutions.
- Cisco WebEx + WebEx CMR, Telepresence, Cisco Video End Points plus Enterprise Video Conferencing Units, Hybrid Media nodes.
- ISDN to SIP Connect Experience with exposure to Enterprise Voice/Video Services, PBX integration services.
- Experience with integration and interoperability across multi-vendor technology stacks.
- Cisco Jabber, Cisco Spark, Cisco Spark Boards, WebEx (Hybrid Media nodes)
- Lync/Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Surface Hubs.
- Exposure to Office 365 technology suites, specifically in the Collaboration and Unified Communications space.
- Experience in the delivery of an Enterprise Mobility Management strategy across the business.
- Faxing Services experience covering RightFax.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Sanky on 03 9956 1175/03 8506 6525.