Technical Project Manager – Java
- Location : Sydney
- Multiple Permanent Opportunities
- Strong technical experience in Java
Our large consulting client is currently sourcing for a Technical project manager with
- Overall 14 +years of IT experience with atleast 4 Years of experience as a project manager
- Good understanding of Java, Java EE, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in Project Management, Stakeholder Management, People Management, Status Reporting
- Good P&L exposure. Should have worked on FB and T&M engagements.
- Good experience to manage onshore and offshore teams
- Should have worked on preparation of SOW s and other documentations required for new engagements.
- Should have very good people management skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting ref no#12089. Applications close on 01/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs