Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst, you will be a member a small team responsible for assisting business units in progressing various change initiatives both ICT and business focused.
Your main responsibilities will be to manage projects with an ICT focus from initiation through to close under the Client evolving project management framework and in collaboration with business areas. You will be an integral part of Clients ICT team and instrumental to maturing Client’s project management discipline. To succeed in this role you will have a solid understanding of project management principles, be a great communicator and team player. You will have at least 2 years’ experience in technical project management backed by technical credibility acquired through prior IT or software development roles and education.
What will you do:
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Strong project management and business analysis skills
- Strong technical credibility with a prior hands-on IT experience
- strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Attention to detail, ability to follow processes, and solve complex technical and non-technical problems
- personal resilience and flexibility to deal with ambiguity, conflicting priorities and an evolving business environment
- ability to work independently with limited supervision or as part of a team.
- experience and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to colleagues
- strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in the successful management and delivery of technology related projects, with the ability to:
- work across agile and waterfall methodologies
- manage multiple projects concurrently, and
- estimate, manage and control human, financial and other resources
- Strong organisational and communication skills to present information and communicate expectations in an environment with competing requirements/workloads
Elicit information and requirements from customers and stakeholders in order to collaborate desired outcomes with experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with ICT and professional services procurement in a federal government context
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. in ICT or Business Management) in addition to formal project management training.
- Demonstrated experience using MS Project, MS Office 365, Sharepoint, MS Teams and MS Project Web App.
- Highly desirable is experience delivering projects involving Microsoft Business Applications (Dynamics 365 and Power Platform) and Records Management.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Australian Criminal History Check.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.