Technical Lead / Solution Lead – API
- Good Career opportunity!! Great work life balance
- Permanent Position!! Docklands position
- Technical Lead with experience in API,Solution design & strategy is a MUST
Our large financial client is current looking for a Technical Lead / Solution Lead to join one of their digital teams
- Permanent Position
- Docklands Location
- Good experience in API(Application programming interfaces) along with continuous delivery and development automation is a MUST
- Overall 9+ years of IT experience in research, design, configuration, build and implementation of all our software solutions
- Work with Capability and Delivery leads on estimating and shaping projects
- Communicate business and technology initiatives, requirements, architectural decisions, industry practices, development priorities, plans, strategies and issues
- Good experience and practice to develop and see technology solutions through their entire life cycle
- Be in charge of all continuous delivery activities – including test automation
- Work with all parts of the Digital team, and give technical coaching and guidance to achieve business-driven technology goals.
- Strong experience working as a Development Lead / Technology Lead using API(Application programming interfaces) is a MUST
- Solution Design and Strategy development experience
- Release & Delivery management experience
- Experience in coaching and mentoring team members
- Experience in programming and IT Service Management or have a security or integration background.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle – using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Relational Databases, server visualisations, programming frameworks, patterns
- Strong programming experience in Java or .Net
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and development automation patterns will definitely help too.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587. Applications closes on 20/04/16. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au