Technical Lead-Solution Architect
- Long term Contract until June 2020 with possible extension
- Large Federal Client
- Parramatta, Sydney
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
One of our Federal Client, located in Parramatta is looking for Technical Lead-Solution Architect, who will provide technical analysis, design and implementation guidance of architecture services for solving integration, interfacing and synchronization challenges faced by assigned ICT Programs / Projects.
About the program:
Phase 1 of the project includes the creation of a new website portal for the community. After account creation with Service NSW customers are able to lodge reports online, minimizing the need for calls to the contact centre. Customers can manage their reports through a reports dashboard, receive updates and status changes from the department as investigations are undertaken. Phase 2 of Community Portal is to re-platform with Salesforces and enrich the current reporting types.
- Proven extensive experience as an Application Solution Architect gained across a number of larger organisations (>5,000 users) across a range of technical platforms (including but not limited to Mainframe, Windows, Linux, SQL Server, Oracle, Java, .NET);
- Aptitude to formulate and articulate technical vision in order to anticipate and prepare for emerging systems and technology needs with the ability to understand multiple systems or technologies and how they interact;
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and presenting/reporting technical information for critical business systems in a large ICT environment;
- Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools and model repositories;
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with an ability to develop and maintain professional and respected working relationships
- Effective ability to deal with ambiguity, unexpected events, and changing business requirements; ability to juggle multiple activities, projects, and initiatives simultaneously;
- Experience with testing automation and/or leading other through testing automation
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for any query. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: