Technical IT Environment Manager
- Technical IT Environment Manager
- Permanent role
If you are a Technical IT Environment Manager and wanting to look at your next opportunity with a mix of technology and business focus, this could be the role for you!
The Technical IT Environment Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing Environment solutions for projects in a dynamic corporate environment;
- Communicating and collaborating with project and technical teams on Environment requirements, delivery and support;
- Delivering and Maintaining Environment Management Plans, Bookings, Access Details and Schedules for Projects;
- Working with Environment Team on Technical Environment Delivery Solutions;
- Troubleshooting, managing and tracking Environment Incidents & Service Requests in conjunction with technical teams and external partners via the service management tool;
- Leadership support in the North Sydney office;
- Mentoring, guiding and leading other team members.
Your technical background:
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure;
- Demonstrable expertise with engineering tools such as, Jenkins, Powershell, Jira, Confluence or similar;
- Cloud experience or exposure to various cloud-based applications;
- Technical background in software engineering and delivery;
- Experience in IT Environment Management in a corporate environment;
- Agile experience or exposure;
- Team leadership, mentoring and guiding experience.
Non-technical competency required:
- Ability to communicate effectively with both management and technical teams;
- Ability to prioritise and multi task within various projects in a dynamic, fast moving environment;
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed working environment (multiple onshore locations and offshore);
- Ability to work effectively with Vendors both onshore and offshore;
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment and take initiative to suggest improvements.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.