Technical Business Analyst-Treasury Risk, BPMO
- Large Financial Organization
- Permanent Role with Pay rate upto $120K + Bonus+ Perks
- Melbourne CBD
- Work life balance
Adaps has been scouted to source Technical Business Analyst for a Large Financial organization in Melbourne for a challenging project.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for business analyst activities associated with delivering client projects including new applications, change requests and maintenance releases. The role will be accountable for ensuring that the required technical project documentation is delivered as per the requirements and to the agreed schedule. Need to convert business requirements to technical solution documents, working closely with solution designers in the team.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: