Technical Business Analyst
Contract Opporunity in Melbourne
This role is to join the current project team in Melbourne and assist in gathering, collating & analyzing system requirements and documenting them for the purposes of relevant system integrations. Work with Business Stakeholders, IT and System specialists and develop high level technical solution designs – that meet effectively meet the business needs and can be utilized as base for development, testing and implementation in the next phase of the project.
- Perform duties on assigned projects as required for Definition, Analysis and Design:
- Documenting current and proposed requirements, processes & solutions by liaising with a range of people including key business stakeholders, users and technical staff
- Analyzing and documenting the systems requirements to support the proposed process and the relevant changes to a level appropriate to be used as input into systems development
- Working with the Business and IT to validate, refine and manage business and systems requirements against project scope
- Migrating business concepts / requirements into detailed requirement specifications incorporating user interface flow diagrams, activity diagrams and non-functional requirements
- Working with the Business and IT to define application problem evaluating procedures and processes.
- Work with development teams, IT specialists and / or external parties to:
- ensure systems requirements are understood
- Identify the most appropriate solutions and technologies to bring about timely, cost effective systems solutions
- Provide accurate and timely progress reporting to the Business and / or IT Project Manager
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Business Stakeholders in
- Identifying and resolving business issues (procedural, organisational and systems related)
Key Performance Indicators:
- To capture accurate and concise System Requirements and the relevant solution design / process
- To achieve both business and technical sign off of documentation as appropriate and within agreed time frames
- To play a key role in delivering the business objectives of assigned projects
- To actively contribute to the successful implementation of process and systems change into the business
- To contribute to the positioning of Systems Analyst and IT as key team members in the implementation of process and systems change into the business.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0420 753 576 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: