Technical BA – UI/ORACLE EBUSINESS SUIT
- Banking & Financial!!
* Sydney CBD!
* Banking & Financial services!
One of my top IT clients is currently looking for a Technical BA with UI/Oracle EBusiness Suit experience to join their growing team.
Experience with Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum.
Proficient diagramming skills using Visio or similar
Proficient UI design skills using wireframing tools, Balsamiq or similar
Power user of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, and MS PowerPoint
Experience working with Oracle Financials and Oracle EBusiness Suite is an advantage
Experience with test planning in an environment with automated unit and functional tests.
Working knowledge in browser technologies including AJAX, CSS etc
Working knowledge in API technologies including JSON, XML, REST & SFTP etc
SQL Query Language
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, Solution Architect, and Business Analyst to understand the business requirements and determine and document the technical and operational requirements.
- Maintain and track the Technology requirements across all phases to ensure the end solution aligns with client needs
- Define application testing requirements. Assist with testing, training and implementation to ensure quality assurance and acceptance of the technology solution
- This role requires a high level of collaboration with teams around the world, primarily in Australia.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Daniel on 03 8506 6586 quoting Reference No: 12231. Applications close based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au