Technical Architect – Network upgrade or System Replatform
- Experienced Technical Architect role offering excellent $$$
- Contract role till end of Nov 2016 l Melbourne CBD
- Technical Architect with experience in either Network Upgrade projects (Firewalls, Routers, Proxy-servers) or System Relocation and Replatforming experience, IBM Integration Stack
Our large government client is looking for a Technical / Infrastructure Architect with
- Over 10+ yrs of experience in IT industry as Technical Architect with demonstrated experience as a Technical Architect in Network upgrade or System Relocation projects
- Demonstrated previous experience in Building Fit-Out projects (desktop, VC/AV, printers etc)
- Experience in IBM Stack is highly desirable (Websphere, Oracle and DB2)
- Previous experience in Technical leadership, planning and coordination essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a matrix management environment
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 or Nitin on 038506 6546 quoting ref no#12163. Applications close on Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: