Talend Senior Developer
Salary: 90k to 100k
About the opportunity
The position is to work with a large utility enterprise in Australia that has established a Transformation Program that will be implemented over the next three to five years to build business capabilities to deliver the first pillar of its Corporate Strategy. This will involve the replacement of several legacy applications including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) which will require significant integration and reporting support to ensure solutions are well informed, planned and executed
Location and Work type: Regional NSW, Full-time
- Develops high-quality deliverables across all Talend projects and provides consultative guidance on project assignments.
- Responsible for the Design, Customization, and Implementation of robust, secure, scalable Integrations/ETL jobs and API’s
- Integrate and maintain moderately complex to extremely complex applications throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas, to support existing Services and API’s and develop new Services.
- Support, resolve and document issues that arise in the production environment. This may include reviewing designs & Code, recommending improvements.
- Ability to understand and translate business, functional and technical requirements into design and code.
- Hands on development, coding and debugging is a must
- Hands on experience in design and development using Talend, experience in ETL jobs, develop Talend API’s.
- Build, Unit Test and provide UAT support to integration components in Mule and Talend platforms to enable the provision of information services.
- Ability to understand reporting and Analytics requirement and prepare data through Talend as per requirements
- API design and development capabilities including:
- Understanding of API Management concepts & fundamentals.
- Understanding of Microservice architecture, RESTful API, SOAP
- Sound knowledge in ETL concepts & fundamentals
- Experience in working in SOA/Microservice Architecture
- Strong experience using Talend Administration Centre / Talend Integration Cloud
- Experience in developing and deploying in DEVOPS methods using cloud environment is a must
- Self-Learn Mulesoft integration and migrate integrations from Mulesoft to Talend as per the project need is mandatory
- Experience with Agile software development life cycle.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Experience in the Utility domain is a plus.
- Understanding of process and data modelling
Education, Certification and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Talend certification is added advantage
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 8506 6523 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: