- Talend Developer
- 6 Month contract on a view to extension
- Large Energy client
- Attractive rate
We are looking for a Talend Developer to be an integral member of a core team focusing on utilising Talend as an ETL platform. Initial 6-month contract on offer with possibility of multiple extensions. Attractive rate.
- Should have a minimum experience of 5 years with at least 1-2 years of hands-on experience in Talend Integration stack (Talend Integration Cloud/Data Integration/Big Data)
- Strong experience with ETL/ELT Processing
- Strong experience with Java and associated tools and frameworks – e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- ETL design and development capabilities including:
- Sound knowledge in ETL concepts & fundamentals
- Strong experience using Talend Administration Centre / Talend Integration Cloud
- Experience or sound knowledge of enabling/utilizing Talend CI/CD capabilities
- Strong knowledge in data acquisitions, data transformation and data models
- Unit testing of ETL solutions developed
- Understanding of Microservice architecture, RESTful API & SOAP
- Exposure to cloud technologies – AWS, Azure etc
- Exposure to the big data technology stack
- Experience with any other middleware tools like (TIBCO, MuleSoft, etc.) – would be an advantage
- Agile mindset and experience working with agile delivery frameworks e.g. scrum
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.