- Syteline Developer – .NET – SQL
- Permanent position – Sydney CBD
- Global company – Health Professional
Seeking an experienced full time Syteline Analyst Programmer for a permanent position in Sydney CBD. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the business through investigating and delivering business solutions utilising .NET, Microsoft SQL, SSRS and other MS tools and native Syteline Functionality.
- Responding to business requirements through solution design and development in Syteline
- Developing .NET application and associated SQL databases and SSRS reports for Syteline
- Data manipulation and report generation
- Respond to change requests and enhancement projects
- Test, deploy and document programs and solutions
- Undertaking system administration in Syteline as required
- Software upgrades from a technical standpoint in Syteline.
This role will involve business focused analysis as well as the development of applications and reporting to improve business processes and support decision making.
- Prior experience working with Syteline in a development capacity
- Experience in .NET and Web development
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and SQL Server (Including SSRS, DTS, SSIS, SSAS and Report Analyser)
- Strong analysis and documentation skills
- International candidates welcome to apply!
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300.