Systems and Data Analyst
- Systems and Data Analyst for HR Project
- 8 months contract
- Australian Government
We are looking for a talented Systems and Data Analyst for HR Project to be an integral member of a new team focusing on utilizing
To be considered you should have -
- Identify ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ system and data requirements for a large HR system change
- Perform analysis over various production-scale data sets to drive business decisions
- Use various methods to analyse, query and migrate data
- Act as the technical SME while communicating with the project team, vendor, business and SME’s to define the needs based on an understanding of business, information and technical constraints;
- Identify risks, issues and escalate to the Project Manager for review;
- Ability to understand and configure future HR systems and assist with business process automation forms/tools and system interfaces
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience working as a Technical/Systems/Data Analyst delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in identifying ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ system and data requirements
- Demonstrated experience with strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Strong engagement skills and ability to act as the technical SME while communicating with the project team, vendor, business and SME’s to define the needs based on an understanding of business, information and technical constraints;
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures
- Demonstrated ability to understand various data extracts, transform and join together for a successful data load as part of data migration
- Ability to use various methods to analyse and query data under limited direction.
- Degree (Bachelor or higher) in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Standard skills/knowledge areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work to meet requirements and objectives
- Proven ability to think and act in an innovative and strategic manner
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable and able to change focus on short notice
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call sam on 03 8506 6525 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.